Friday, May 22, 2009

First blog


This is my first blog. I am going to try to post at least 3 x a week. This is a blog for family and friends to keep updated with all of us ;) Especially the boys since they grow so fast!

Yesterday Allen was on call so we went to Disneyland with the boys for a few hours. We had a blast! As did the boys. The park was crazy and almost regretted going when we saw the parking line! Once we were in it was great and didnt' wait longer then 5 minutes for a ride. We went on Pooh Bear, Haunted Mansion, and Pirates. The older Aiden gets the more fun we have taking him! He oohs and AWES through out all the rides. Points and tells us about everything (in his own Aiden language). It's great. We only stayed for a few hours before Allen had to come home and head to work but it was a great day. We are really working on having more quality family time!

Today we are taking it easy. Aiden seems like he might be coming down with a cold so I am trying to head it off at the pass with lots of fluids, a multi vitamin, and taking it easy!! Lets hope it works because I don't want my poor baby to get another cold~! Plus I killed my back alternating both boys yesterday, so I need to take it easyas well.

Jake is my handful as always. He refuses to nap longer then 30 minutes. Sometimes, SOMETIMES I can get an hour out of him, but rarley. He wants constant stimulation or is whinning. We are working on him sleeping in his crib so wish me luck!

Have a great day and weekend everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I almost forgot we had lunch with Grandma Kathy at El Torito on the way home. Aiden loves his grandma and had a lot of fun pretending to have his froggy eat grandma's food;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am adding your blog to my blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete