Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sicky Husband=Tired Wife

So Allen got the flu. It came on in a matter of minutes. We were out shopping and he was fine one minute, teeth chattering, face pale and the chills the next. By the time we got home he had a fever of 103.9. Yesterday we went to the minute clinic. Did any of you know they have little urgent care clinics inside some CVS's? Crazy. But very cool and no wait. My mom and Allen's mom wanted me to take him in to make sure it was the flu. Well it was. Influenza B to be exact (they have a little test) I had to tell Aiden he was at work because he kept wanting to go see him in our room. Poor baby threw a tantrum when Allen came out at bath time then went back in the room. Allen was having hot sweats off and on all day yesterday and last night. I pretty much tried to keep him quarantined from the boys. Oh and he threw up on the bed...not a lot (missed the bowel I gave him) but who do you think had to clean it up? Daisy also decided to poop and pee in the house (because it was raining) and Duke decided to throw up..this was all with in about an hour of each other. So needless to say my day was pretty full yesterday.
Allen woke up this morning and seems a lot better. So I am PRAYING it was just a 24 hour thing. I am PRAYING even HARDER that the boys DO NOT get it. UGH. Also that I don't get it. Because really who takes care of mommy when she's sick? Mommy. LOL. I don't think Allen would be cleaning up my puke or bringing me water and crackers every 30 minutes. Or wrangling the kids and telling them I'm not there.
So pray along with me that the boys and I stay healthy. We are getting out of the house today after being stuck inside most of yesterday due to taking care of Allen and the rain.
Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment